Friday, May 18, 2007

Messaging..

IamJesus ( Dean )
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean ( Sam )


IamJesus: Hello.
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Who the hell is this?
IamJesus: Your savior.
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: What the hell? Dean?
IamJesus: How’d you know!!! And Sammy I’m going to kick your ass! * snarls *
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Why?
IamJesus: The name!
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: What about it? I only speak the truth!
IamJesus: * cocks gun * I’m going to kill your girlfriend!
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: You do that……she’s kind of busy at the moment.
IamJesus: * pukes* I’m soo glad I went to the library.
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: You’re at the library?
IamJesus: Hell yeah.. Hot school girls
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: That’s wrong.
IamJesus: * licks lips. * I’m a healthy boy. So how is Jessica? ( jessi9000 )
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: * moans * Very good!!!!!!!!!!! * grabs hand full of her hair * Umm…Dean I have to go.
IamJesus: Please!!! Christ Sammy!!!! I don’t like.. Computer sex!
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean has now just signed out.

I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean has now signed in.
IamJesus: Soooo…how was it?
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Get a life Dean!
IamJesus: I live my life carelessly through you.
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Go get laid Dean!
IamJesus: I’m trying. School girls are preppy * peeks at the blond next to me *
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Well.. I am not officially turned on by my brothers lack of…..respect!
IamJesus: That’s gross!! Ummm.. Sammy don’t wait up for me…..
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Trust me I won’t.. Do you have your key?
IamJesus: No..why?
I’m.Hotter.Then.Dean: Good.. Haha. Don’t try to come it tonight. Get another room.
IamJesus: I won’t be home until the morning.. So don’t worry about me.. Later..
IamJesus has now just signed out.

No comments: