Monday, May 21, 2007

Alona Tal aka Jo




So some of us fangirls hate the character of Jo ( played by Alona Tal )
But why? Do you's have a really good valid reason, that doesn't revolve around Dean?
I didn't think so. I do have to admit I used to be one of those fangirls who hated Jo. But, once I blocked out what people where sayin about her, and what fanfiction was making her out to be, I have to admit I have grown to like her.

And hearing about how she expressed how she felt about how us fangirls reacted to her character, I have to say I felt for her, knowing that I used to be one those people. What reason did I really have to go and judge Jo? I'm not a hardcore Dean fan. Though, I do seem to be leaning that way at the moment. I'm a Sammy fan. I didn't have a good reason to dislike her, she wasn't drooling all over Sam and if she were I think Sam would have given her more then Dean has. In my opinion I find Dean being an ass towards Jo. But hey thats my opinion.

But other then Dean, what reason do we have to be so judgemental about Alona's character Jo? None.

Hell if we are going to be jealous and hate Jo, why don't we just hate everyone else the boys have been with.

Jessica, Sarah, Madison, Carmen, the girls Dean picks up in bars. Hah!

Next time the boys have a love interest please try not to be so judgemental.

And Alona better come back for season three.....Jo... and actually have a shot with Dean for crying out loud! Please Eric Please!

No comments: